Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what section I should put this in (mods feel free to move this if appropriate), but I had to give credit where credit is due. I purchased a service manual from Desmo Times today, and in the process of ordering it I inadvertently sent in three separate orders. I got an error mssg, using PayPal, tried again, another error mssg, then used a card and it "went through". Well, turns out they all went through. I sent an email to the sales dept link on their website and I had refund confirms in my inbox for the two PayPal purchases in under 10 minutes! I also just got my shipping confirm with tracking number the same same day, only a couple of hours later. I am seriously impressed and would recommend them to anyone. Cheers Desmo Times!

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
A lot of LT Snyder fans here. He's been a real contributor to the community in many ways. Many of the Duc providers have also been lauded on this forum. It's always good to give credit where credit is due. I can tell you that he's not getting rich selling on the Desmo Times site - more for love than money.

Ron

·
Super Duper Member
433 Posts
I have bought almost a grand worth of stuff from him since I got my bike in January and its always been an excellent experience. When I made a mistake and ordered the wrong case saver, he let me send it back and put the correct one in with my next order. Shipping is always prompt and packaged well. Nothing but good experiences.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G

1 - 3 of 3 Posts