Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used this and with what result?
Pics and graphs if you have any.

Other then that, has anybody come to some conclusion to what the bike needs?
Ex bigger inlet to the box, can you go to big, dynoed without the filter just for test?

Gonna rebuild and dyna a couple of diffrent solutins but if anybody can halp me on the way ill save up some time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got it and i love it :D

Result 106pk and 111nm. I got the race cams , spark exhaust , cat removed , inlets sharper , squish updated , pcm.

Only with the filter , cat removed en exhaust it was around 95pk.

First i had the beast R kit with the same result. Because i ride the bike more on circuit i removed en replaced with the project7 filter because the sound was to heavy.

greetz boosterke

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi.

What did it cost?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I saw this a while back and was very interested in buying one but got no response from the guy who developed/made it. I think the show is swiss so perhaps it was the langauge barrier, but I'd still be interested in getting one if someone could make contact. Perhaps a group buy would be a good idea to grad some attention...

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I got it and i love it :D

Result 106pk and 111nm. I got the race cams , spark exhaust , cat removed , inlets sharper , squish updated , pcm.

Only with the filter , cat removed en exhaust it was around 95pk.

First i had the beast R kit with the same result. Because i ride the bike more on circuit i removed en replaced with the project7 filter because the sound was to heavy.

greetz boosterke
The lid looks quite trick! but the K&N filter surface area seems small compared tho the stock element, or the TPO Beast R, I can see where you can gain some HP because of the larger airbox volume (no filter inside) & larger air entry, but it looks like at the cost of having to clean the filter often, let us know if this proves to be true. Aloha Alex

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have ordered at mg-0001 kn filter wich im gonna mount on top of the airbox and but the area underneath away.

How much does the shape of the projekt 7 aluminium fram effekt? the rounded edges on the outside cant make that bigga a diffrence since the air is disturbed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts