Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hey TiDuc, next duc of mine will be a paso, you realise it accepts a testastrettaII engine?! I did all measurements on a frame and engine and it checks out :)
Tom you are one Evil~ Sum~Bitch~Genuis! >:) :wink2: I just got the Paso started this weekend, Sounds Glorious and LOUD!!! ...... and in Waltzs Tom with the bright idea to add a Testa motor???

You realize my old lady is Italian? How do you think she will respond to this great idea to pull the motor I just got running so I can put in another better motor? I do not see that going well for me. I think she better get to ride it first, :laugh:.

We're full of bad ideas, I was thinking my next will be a 916 era superbike, for no logical reason :think:

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's been ten months. Hopefully it's not too late to resurrect this thread and see some pics!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yes, please do!
I've just read through the project again and would love to see if it's finished or how it looks now...

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have been negligent. The Bastardo has progressed quite well and actually ran and passed inspections to be shipped from Italy and liscensed in Colorado. Things like moving and getting married have kept me off the forum. But I'm slowly getting back. I have some updated pictures and info I plan to get up this week....but heres a stupid thing I did today.

I had pulled the carb slides out of the bike this week when I shipped the cables off to Motion Pro for some custom cables to be made....BTW the Bastardo has no fuel shutoff, just quick disconnect hoses.....can anyone guess where this is going now?

It had sat awhile so I had the battery on the charger, and clicked the key on and it did not want to turned over, something just didn't seem right. So I pulled the tank and plugs then spun the rear wheel in gear...the horizontal cylinder shot fuel what looks to be an impressive 6 feet :eek: In the picture, The fuel did not leak from the tank to the bike, it shot the fuel out of the cylinder to where I set the fuel tank on the floor.

What a dumbass. A needle and seat leaked and filled the cylinder full of fuel. At least I was smart enough not to try and force the issue, where I could have done some real damage.

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts