Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Hey - you're back! Well then - hurry up... ;)

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Bruce
Yes the rest of the world got the ie bikes in 98, we got the FE.
I am not sure if the rest of the world were offered the 98 carbys which were arguably the best of the carbys.
It actually occurred to me that this might be the case. A friend has a shop that has an FE on consignment but the owner wants big bucks for it. It's been there for almost a year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ok!

I have a mint pair going up on ebay off a Yellow / Grey 900 IE project I am done with. Stickers are starting to peel but the paint is perfect.

www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/26562135024/in/dateposted-public/

Looking for £500 plus shipping.

Swingarm, shock, seat unit, 1100 motor with loom, ecu, frame and injectors also for sale. Actually all the bike, except the tank, Termis and clocks, which are now sold.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice project by the way.

If I sell the bits that everyone wants, I may wrap my frame and Evo motor and store itfor another chapter later in life and convert it to an F1 replica.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Ok!

I have a mint pair going up on ebay off a Yellow / Grey 900 IE project I am done with. Stickers are starting to peel but the paint is perfect.

www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/26562135024/in/dateposted-public/

Looking for £500 plus shipping.

Swingarm, shock, seat unit, 1100 motor with loom, ecu, frame and injectors also for sale. Actually all the bike, except the tank, Termis and clocks, which are now sold.
Tempting but the shipping to NZ would put the price up.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts