Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
comrade moderator
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please people, fill out your profiles with at the very least a location, at best some basic info about you and what you ride.

Do it now... :D

Thanks! :)

·
comrade moderator
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please people, fill out your profiles with at the very least a location, at best some basic info about you and what you ride.

·
Mr Leakered
8,925 Posts
Honestly, who cares? I know it can be confusing, but some folks are more private than others.

I'm not seeing a whole lot about you. ;) It doesn't really matter since you give out good info.

Have a good one.

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Not to be the fly in the ointment. but.......
Hows abouts your profile? :D

·
comrade moderator
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't be a Tool. ;)

I'm not asking for your life story...just a City/State and what you ride.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Your avatar is NOSEY, and so are you!! HaHaHaHaHa!!! J/K:D:D

·
Registered
264 Posts
C'mon guys,
It's pretty obvious Chuck rides that llama in his avatar.
Can't you tell? He doesn't list any bikes. :crazy:

·
Premium Member
3,709 Posts
Honestly, who cares? I know it can be confusing, but some folks are more private than others.

I'm not seeing a whole lot about you. ;) It doesn't really matter since you give out good info.

Have a good one.
Really? Is it that hard to fill out a city/state and a list of a bike that is owned? Can't tell you how many threads ask for advice but they forget to state what bike it is....:rolleyes:

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
C'mon guys,
I thought it was a GOAT.
I gathered by his avatar he was claiming "Greatest Of All Time" :D

·
Mr Leakered
8,925 Posts
Really? Is it that hard to fill out a city/state and a list of a bike that is owned? Can't tell you how many threads ask for advice but they forget to state what bike it is....:rolleyes:
BTW, what model house is that? Does it come with FI or it is plumbed for with some SS?

LOL.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
C'mon guys,
That's not a llama, or any other camelid.

(over twenty years' experience with llamas and alpacas)

It is a great critter picture however. I still get a kick out out it.

·
Buzzing the tower
996 Posts
C'mon guys,
A llama???

Hell, I thought that was Chuck! Ugly bastard (not that there's anything wrong with that) but lots of great info in that elongated skull of his...:D

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
I'm Metalhead. I like long walks on the beach. My favorite musician is "Zamfir" master of the pan flute. I like puppies and Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. I'm from South Carolina. And NOOOOOOO.....I don't live in a mobile home. My toenails are beautiful. Pizza is idolized in our house. I have 7 children named Abby and Dak. My motorcycle is red and I fall off of it alot. I'm afraid of any television program featuring Roseanne Barr.

I'm extremely intellygent.

How's that?

:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts