Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the Production numbers are for each year of the ST4?

I read in a for sale ad in 99 ST4 they only imported 400 bike does that should right?

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
Anyone know what the Production numbers are for each year of the ST4?

I read in a for sale ad in 99 ST4 they only imported 400 bike does that should right?
OH gee, let me see if I can find the old post where I had the numbers...be right back.

Right, here you are: http://www.ducati.ms/forums/40-sport-touring/86064-seriously-4.html#post876211

Long story short, there are almost as many ST4 bikes as there were ST3 rides. 400 imported may be accurate depending on what year. Later years saw a decline of the ST4 in favor of the 4s. 2002 and 2003 being the most probable. 1999, would have been the first year, so it's possible. Even Ducati won't say.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

G

·
Interesting Number's

Guess i fall in the 1,431 catagory.Amazing,i remember the night they took me in the back of the warehouse and both my buddy's who worked there said pick one of the two crate's that would contain my baby,till today i know in my heart i made the right choose,and to think this could have been a harley instead lol.:D

Attachments

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
Guess i fall in the 1,431 catagory.Amazing,i remember the night they took me in the back of the warehouse and both my buddy's who worked there said pick one of the two crate's that would contain my baby,till today i know in my heart i made the right choose,and to think this could have been a harley instead lol.:D
Which seat do you have?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts