Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, this is my initial post.

i got a used 2010 multi s touring, it has a full arrow exhaust system.

i did a small road trip, and i noticed my multi rpm gets topped out at 6k rpm (but no flashing rev light) so my max speed is around 100mph, which is total bs.

also my fuel economy is crap. i have a bmw r1200gs and i open that up like crazy. so when i am on my multi, with the max 6k rpm, my fuel empty light comes on 95 miles into it with a full tank, i got 115 miles before i ran out of gas and got stranded middle of no where in arizona....

are my problems common??

i'd appreciate ur expertise...

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
Didn't you buy the fast color?

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,072 Posts
When my kids got their first motorcycles, the PW50, they came with a power limiting washer in the exhaust. Did you check to see if you have one in your exhaust. It makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi, this is my initial post.

i got a used 2010 multi s touring, it has a full arrow exhaust system.

i did a small road trip, and i noticed my multi rpm gets topped out at 6k rpm (but no flashing rev light) so my max speed is around 100mph, which is total bs.

also my fuel economy is crap. i have a bmw r1200gs and i open that up like crazy. so when i am on my multi, with the max 6k rpm, my fuel empty light comes on 95 miles into it with a full tank, i got 115 miles before i ran out of gas and got stranded middle of no where in arizona....

are my problems common??

i'd appreciate ur expertise...
Ever figure out the problem? I'm running the same exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts