Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys already spitball this? I have been using Pro Italia for parts and just got this email.

Pro Italia Online is Now AMS Ducati

On December 31st AMS Ducati Dallas purchased Pro Italia Online. It is now known as AMS Ducati Online (www.amsducati.com). We want to thank you, our customers, for your loyalty, confidence and support. We know, without doubt, that you will be well taken care of by the AMS team led by Jeff Nash, the founder and CEO of AMS Ducati Dallas.

- The Pro Italia Online Team

--

Hi, my name is Jeff Nash and I'm the founder and CEO of AMS Ducati Dallas. We opened shop in 1995 and since then AMS Ducati Dallas has become the largest exclusive Ducati dealer in North America. We've become recognized for restoring vintage Ducatis, providing technical expertise to Ducati race teams and Ducati R&D (and our customers) and for our service. We have a comprehensive collection of apparel and accessories and an especially large selection of Ducati parts, including many that just can't be found anywhere else.

I was born in New Zealand and from a very early age was a motorcycle freak. I came to the US in 1989 to race and immerse myself in Ducati motorcycles. I'm lucky enough to have won 6 National Championships and built up our great shop, met some very cool and interesting people and traveled the world. I have a great relationship with Ducati and our customers and these relationships are very important to me.

The purchase of Pro Italia Online is a natural progression for AMS Ducati Dallas as we strive to bring our racing heritage, our technical expertise, our huge collection of parts, accessories and apparel and our love of all things Ducati to an even larger community.

We are working with the owners of Pro Italia Online to ensure a smooth transition for you. At first the site will seem very familiar and that's intentional. Shortly we expect to provide some significant additions. For instance, we have an 7,000 square foot warehouse of new and very cool old parts. A good number of these parts aren't available any longer from Ducati. It's going to go online, as will our special collection of vintage Ducatis.

If you are a customer of Pro Italia Online all your Pro Points will be transitioned to AMS Pro Points and as a welcome we'll double your AMS Pro Points on any purchase you make through January 31, 2016. The Loyalty Program will continue and we are looking at ways to improve it. Your Gift Cards will, of course, be honored. Our Online support number is 214-466-6540 and our online email is [email protected].

If you placed an order with Pro Italia Online, Pro Italia will fulfill those orders and they can be reached at [email protected] or 818-249-5707. If you do not wish to recieve emails from AMS Ducati in the future you may unsubscribe via the link below.

No mistake, you are our customer and we will be available to assist you during this transition. So please contact us with any issues or questions. AMS is committed to you and to a focus on communications, proper inventory, new products and sharing knowledge.

I'm having a great time and I will never tire of Ducati. I'm truly excited by my purchase of Pro Italia Online and for the opportunity to support you and to share our experience and expertise. I welcome you to the AMS Ducati Dallas family and our shared passion for Ducati.

Warmest regards,

Jeff Nash
[email protected]

·
Registered
684 Posts
got the same email today, I have been going to AMS for years for parts, great shop, always helpful and lots of knowledge especially on the older bikes.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,072 Posts
I got an email from AMS the other day about something like this.

Ha. Teach me to read shit instead of just deleting it

Cool. Jeff is a way cool person with an awesome shop.

Fuck me. You should see all the Supermono's he has. :)

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
I can only echo the sentiments of Mr. Alien and our Residential Pipe Polisher - combine the two and you got me: immigration law describes me as a Residential Alien - I digress.

AMS, Jeff & Tony Nash and the entire Team are excellent and receive 2 thumbs up from me. Can't say enough good things about them. Pro Italia Online is in good hands.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts