·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey, if he wants a polished, slightly scratched Zard exhaust for half price, there's one sitting in box in my garage!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Ge can have my GT, 1000S, first born and my left nut :p

·
Registered
238 Posts
Horn in Donga

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$17,800(usd)?!??!?! That seems a little steep if you ask me.
Tell us about it:(
At todays rates that bike brand new cost USD$20,900. We have always paid way more for our bikes here and there are very few of the Paul Smarts up for sale in Aus.

Greg.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
alas you cant import any bike built after 1989 in australia without a great deal of paperwork, tears, angst and sodomy :mad:

·
Registered
150 Posts
alas you cant import any bike built after 1989 in australia without a great deal of paperwork, tears, angst and sodomy :mad:
I would have thought that the "tears and angst" came after the "sodomy". ;)

BTW, although I haven't been here long enough to exchange posts with you, Corks, I have enjoyed reading your posts and am sorry to see you heading "upstairs".

Bolder

·
Banned
210 Posts
He'd be luckly to get $17000 AU for it in todays market , give it 20 years and it'll be worth a bomb , but todays instant classics dont turn into tomorrows $$$ the next year , lol . But there is always the chance to catch a cashed up pinhead thats got his juices flowing then your in the cash :)

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
$17,800(usd)?!??!?! That seems a little steep if you ask me.
I got mine this year, OTD including taxes, registration, shipping and prep (2 recall items) for $15,100 USD. This bike had zero miles on the clock and still in the crate, thus also pristine. I don't know if there is a difference in demand between one country and the next that would demand a higher price, making $17K in Australia as normal of price as $15K in the US. I could be a supply vs. demand thing. I saw one guy on eBay asking over $18K for a PS...I don't think it sold at that price though. Believe me, now that I have one, I wish they would go waaay up in price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts