Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to put this out there for those who may be looking to get their wheels powder coated. I looked at several Prismatic colors and decided on this one. I think It turned out very nice!

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yup, super-sharp!!! Amazing looking 916 you have there, looks brand new.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I ended up doing prismatic Roman Gold for the frame and other bits- the closest thing to the oem ducati antique gold that I could find.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Just wanted to put this out there for those who may be looking to get their wheels powder coated. I looked at several Prismatic colors and decided on this one. I think It turned out very nice!
Looks excellent!

How close is it to the frame color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,458 Posts
How close is it to the frame color?
Judging from the pics he attached, I'd say it's a pretty close match, although it looks a bit lighter and glossier, and the description implies that it displays a range of contrasts which are dependent on lighting and viewing angle.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Probably not as much a great direct match for frame, I was more concerned with matching the wheel color that it came with. . The frame is a bit darker or muddier if that makes sense. If I decide to dismantle and do the frame I would still use it. Looks different from every angle and different lighting scenario.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts