Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

prepare for the STUPID QUESTIONS?

999 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  VerticalEuphoria 
#1 ·
A. What can I do to put someone on the back of my SE?
B. Buy a biposto seat? Will it fit? Again I realize these are dummy questions but I have someone that wants to ride on the back and I'm like I have no idea.
C. Feet? Where do they put their feet? HAHA, I'm an idiot!

Thanks Crew!

#2 ·
A Biposto seat will fit. There are no passenger pegs on a Monoposto, because mono. You'd have to do something silly like find a set of ugly triangles and install them or somehow fabricate some exhaust hangers with peg mounts...but then you'd have to deal with the single sided exhaust...at that point you have a Biposto. So...eh. You don't need a passenger ;)

#3 ·
Haha! I am going to buy the seat. She is super tiny and the thought of having her arms wrapped around me will prob be just as good as the bike! XO.
Thanks for the reply. So appreciated. HAHA. Usually I'd agree but sometimes life is just moments and this is one I want to have.

#4 ·
"...She is super tiny and the thought of having her arms wrapped around me..."
And if she also wraps her legs around you that eliminates the need for foot pegs. That would be a Win-Win in my book.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.