Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas Sale On Now Until December 8th Only.

Beat the price rise in the New Year!

Kits and Quick-Shifters on sale for all Panigale models, MTS1200 (excluding DVT) and Diavel.

Tune and Cruise Kit reduced from AUD$599.00 to AUD$479.00
Quick-shifters reduced from AUD$475.00 to AUD$399.00
Additional Keys also discounted

Shipping within 48 hours of purchase.

Buy direct from the new TuneBoy website - Tuneboy | Engine Management Systems

Happy to combine shipping! If you need a quote for combined shipping or have any questions feel free to email us. All enquiries to [email protected].​

·
Registered
12 Posts
anybody have an idea of how long shipping will take?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anybody have an idea of how long shipping will take?
We are trying to ship within 48 hours of receipt of order. Registered Mail takes approx. 5-14 business days to reach the USA, Asia slightly less, Europe slightly longer.

If you are in a hurry you can upgrade to EMS express shipping which takes approx. 2-4 days depending on your country. Please email us at [email protected] if you'd like to upgrade.

Emma

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ok, so I see that the Tuneboy Advance WiFi kit for cruise control is on sale for $319 and the tune plus cruise is $479...does the cruise-only allow me to buy tuning later? If I buy a starter kit now, can I wait until my warranty expires to install? Is there lifetime support? If I sell the bike before installation, can I sell the tuning separately or is it tied to my VIN/name? How long are the current prices on the site good for? I thought I had missed out...

Thank you!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so I see that the Tuneboy Advance WiFi kit for cruise control is on sale for $319 and the tune plus cruise is $479...does the cruise-only allow me to buy tuning later? If I buy a starter kit now, can I wait until my warranty expires to install? Is there lifetime support? If I sell the bike before installation, can I sell the tuning separately or is it tied to my VIN/name? How long are the current prices on the site good for? I thought I had missed out...

Thank you!
Hi

Yes, you can upgrade later without any problems. The cost is the difference between the two, AUD$199 when not on sale.

You can wait until your warranty expires or you can install now. The Ducati dealer tool cannot see what map is in the ECU - it recognises TuneBoy maps as a Ducati map.

We offer limited lifetime support.

If you sell the bike you can sell the key. You will need to put us in contact with the new owner of the key (and/or hardware) to verify the transfer of ownership. Once the key has been issued for an ECU it cannot be swapped or exchanged. It is linked to that ECU and cannot be deactivated.

Sale finishes 15th December.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do you take PayPal? Also, I am traveling right now and have little time... Can you link me to the benefits of your tune versus the factory tune on a 2013 Multistrada Granturismo? I was under the impression that 2013s were among the smoothest-running Multis already; what kind of improvements are we looking at (hp, tq, mpg/range, etc).

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your patience!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi

Yes, you can upgrade later without any problems. The cost is the difference between the two, AUD$199 when not on sale.

You can wait until your warranty expires or you can install now. The Ducati dealer tool cannot see what map is in the ECU - it recognises TuneBoy maps as a Ducati map.

We offer limited lifetime support.

If you sell the bike you can sell the key. You will need to put us in contact with the new owner of the key (and/or hardware) to verify the transfer of ownership. Once the key has been issued for an ECU it cannot be swapped or exchanged. It is linked to that ECU and cannot be deactivated.

Sale finishes 15th December.
Do you take PayPal? Also, I am traveling right now and have little time... Can you link me to the benefits of your tune versus the factory tune on a 2013 Multistrada Granturismo? I was under the impression that 2013s were among the smoothest-running Multis already; what kind of improvements are we looking at (hp, tq, mpg/range, etc).

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate your patience!

Alright, I forgot about the time difference and realized that the sale was almost over, so I purchased. I'm hoping for great tuning results despite having a stock 2013 MTS1200S.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have been trying to contact tuneboy for a while. Their support page no longer has the downloads and I need the latest driver software.

I wanted to buy the access keys for my 2 other bikes but since I cant get my computer to communicate to the tuneboy kit I can not get the serial numbers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts