Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If any of you would like to post next to your name the website www.ducati-owners-group.com, please do so. This will be your official entrance as a DOG member. The Ducati Owners Group is actually a partner of Ducati.ms, many differences obviously, but specific to organizing two private track days a year and has a racing orientation. Ducati.ms is the best site for all things in the world of Ducati, the Ducati Owners Group I guess evolved from the Sac Ducati Club (unofficial). I will be posting more pics of our group once I get my camera fixed. In the meantime, even if your not in the Sacramento area, but you like what we are doing on the website, please post the website address with your signature. This would be appreciated. Also, if you have any action shots of you on your Ducati, please forward them to me for posting consideration at [email protected]. I'll dedicate a page to that sort of thing. We need as much exposure to the sight as possible in order to recruit riders for our private track days.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts