Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,417 Posts
Yeah...pour over soap removes the bitterness. Cleans the bean so to speak.
Thanks... my wife read in cosmo that cleaning the bean regularly can help remove bitterness, now I know what she meant!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Thank you fellers for the smile. I shouldnt complain, I am above ground ffs. Hard sometimes to remember, it could always be worse.

Cooking Cornish Hens with a side of spaghetti with my (so thick you could lay block) meatsauce.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Apologies are a sign of weakness...
I dont see it that way at all. Takes a strong person to admit a mistake and take responsibility for it. I beleive the sayin is, "Dont take my kindness as a sign of weakness."

Or am I misinterpreting your statement as being directed at me?

·
Premium Member
12,115 Posts
Ah Jeepers creepers guys...
Seems that i forgot a smily face.(on purpose?)
I miss my work buddies, but not the work.
We had basically no P.C.ness that way everyone got their turn in the barrel.
And we all still got the job done.
It usually takes a caught man to admit a mistake.
Laughing at yourself is cleansing.
One of the best responses that I picked up from this site is...
AIN'T CARE...
Short to the point and it puts the onus back to the other person to figure out what that means...
Hey have fun.
Zero disrespect just goofing off...

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Aint care...............

Gonna use that. Thanks...

·
Super Moderator
5,262 Posts
.. and that philosophy is a sign of insecurity ...

A strong person is never afraid to apologize for their trespasses .. it's a sure signal of self awareness and security.
Hey Rex, MTScott2 has been around here a while and he's got a sense of humor and actual humility. Maybe get to know folks before calling them out or attempting to put them in their place, especially the old-timers. See how non-dickish MTScott2 was in response to you? (unlike me, I know). You've got a lot of experience and great things to say Rex, but post count is no substitute for time. :)

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Hey Rex, MTScott2 has been around here a while and he's got a sense of humor and actual humility. Maybe get to know folks before calling them out or attempting to put them in their place, especially the old-timers. See how non-dickish MTScott2 was in response to you? (unlike me, I know). You've got a lot of experience and great things to say Rex, but post count is no substitute for time. :)
Ok. Your opinion is noted.

·
Excel Addict
5,085 Posts
Quality over quantity always wins IMO.

Over the 12 or so years I have been involved in this forum I have seen some great posts and learnt from them.
I have also seen some posts that make me wonder, even to the extent of wash the bike and all will be good!
WTF does not cover that
I have a relatively short list of people who post a reply and I simply trust that response as true.
Some seem to have an approach that even if they have no effing idea, they seem to need to post then readily include the "fact" that they have no effing idea but still post!

As Abe Lincoln is quoted as saying - "don't believe everything you read on the internet."

101 - 120 of 159 Posts