Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 100 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Why are jumbo shrimp called jumbo........ Isn't that a conundrum? How can you be Jumbo and Shrimp at the same time?

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
There is NO ham in hamburgers...........

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
And yet, there isn't any dog in hotdogs..........

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Who names their tuna sandwich Kevin? I mean, why name it on the bag?

·
Administrator
11,889 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Rocky Rococo you sleazy weasel......

·
Premium Member
3,415 Posts
I miss those early, wild west frontier days of Ducati.MS. Remember the Down on a Watermelon thread?
Remember? who needs to remember it gets reposted at least once or twice a year.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Shitters full........

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
I may have hed tood many tonight but, Why the fuck cant we use our turn snigals? For fuckssake Hard on the brakes and bamm, goin left. WTF peoples.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I'd go for Contributator Of The Month but I know there's no way to top Wilee and Rex. :)

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Those were truly fun times.......Love it that you resurrected it.

Happy Thanksgiving, DuckMan.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Hey, how come Chit Chat, Racing, and Photography is way the fuck down at the bottom? They should be up at the top!

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
I'd go for Contributator Of The Month but I know there's no way to top Wilee and Rex. :)
Man, Im just postin up dumb shit. I thought thats what "Post Whores" was about. I don't mean to piss on anyone. I'd actually love someone to play with. I have so many things spool around my head, its hard to get them all out. I go from happy to sad to angry and bad to laughing at guns pointed in my face............. PTSD is weird man, weird. I need companionship. Yet, I find it hard to trust anyone.

I'll shut up now......

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Man, Im just postin up dumb shit. I thought thats what "Post Whores" was about. I don't mean to piss on anyone. I'd actually love someone to play with. I have so many things spool around my head, its hard to get them all out. I go from happy to sad to angry and bad to laughing at guns pointed in my face............. PTSD is weird man, weird. I need companionship. Yet, I find it hard to trust anyone.

I'll shut up now......
Right there with ya pal ...

81 - 100 of 158 Posts