Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,383 Posts
Me, me, me. Ooh, me!

But then again, we had an interesting band of characters then. Things feel different now. Many have moved on and a few have gotten their asses banned. Controlled alcohol-fueled chaos.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you believe we used to do stupid shit like that and no one cared. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
18,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t think it’s changed that much.

We just need to have fun again. :)

There have always been jerks and there always will. Remember Tye.

I haven’t seen anyone that bad around here except one guy. I won’t mention names cause I love him in person. :)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Maybe we should try trophy whoring? If you check out the user profiles on the new site there's this concept of being awarded points for accumulating "trophies". Right now it looks like the max score you can get is 113.

·
18,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
... I wasn't here in that era ... but I have to agree.

Signed, resident post whore (the one, the only, the infamous bullet catcher among the membership!!!!).

I think you would fit in just fine. :)

·
18,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, fuck heads, stop it right now. Stop being a bunch of stupid fuck heads! No one here is impressed by any of your stupid bull shit.

If you don’t have something nice to say then just shut the fuck up. Is there any part of that you don’t understand?

·
Still needs a life.
12,409 Posts
As we approach the 16th anniversary of Ducati.MS, I wonder how many of the early members are still active. I arbitrarily define an "early" member as one who joined the first year (12-23-2003 to 12-31-2004) and an "active" poster as one who posts up something at least 50 times a year. Scott could probably come up with the numbers,

1 - 20 of 78 Posts