1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
done. shell station at 9?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I would but when I asked my wife she said that we have a plane to catch to Oahu that morning and I should try to get in on the next ACH ride, sorry ;)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
^^^^ Dude. Count on it. See you Sunday. Lets have lunch in Wrightwood at that pizza place I saw last time....heard its pretty good.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I would really like to join you guys. Spent many years riding the Crest but havent been there since '98. Coming down that way in november for baby brothers wedding, might bring bike if weather permits. Now if only i could talk him out of that, would leave more time for riding. :(:)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
^^^^ Dude. Count on it. See you Sunday. Lets have lunch in Wrightwood at that pizza place I saw last time....heard its pretty good.
perfect. try to get at least a few hours of sleep before the ride this time... otherwise you may be looking like this at that pizza place...

AHHHHAAAAAAA! :D:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
^^^^^ All work and no play makes Justin a dull boy. LOL!!

·
booyakasha!
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would really like to join you guys. Spent many years riding the Crest but havent been there since '98. Coming down that way in november for baby brothers wedding, might bring bike if weather permits. Now if only i could talk him out of that, would leave more time for riding. :(:)
Weather down here is still very good in November. :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Think I'll go on this one as well. It's been awhile with SC guys. I'll bring my helmet cam.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hey Randy,

Justin can't make it until 10am b/c he'll be coming back from San Diego that morning, earlier.

so does 10am at the shell station work for you?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Think I'll go on this one as well. It's been awhile with SC guys. I'll bring my helmet cam.
hey.

so now the ride is pushed to noon. Sorry for the super late notice.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hope you guys had a great ride today. Will give a shout out when i head down in november. :)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Dudes - good to see everyone today. Lets do it again soon.

Aeolian - Thanks for coming up and dealing with me pushing the ride back. Next time we are coming down your way.

MMarsh - Don't pull a houdini for another three months. PM me the next time you are out so I can chase you around with some fresh tires.

DGJ - See you next week....with new forks!? Lol.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Damn, I'm the one that should be depressed. At least you guys can go ride the ACH. I'm stuck waiting for Fall (so it isn't 100 degrees out) and a 150 mile trip down to the Texas Hill country.

Have fun!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
there's no place like Angeles Crest
there's no place like Angeles Crest
there's no place like Angeles Crest.

Ah, it didn't work...

well, I can always hit it after work tomorrow...

AAAAAAAAAH! :D:D:D

sorry, Mark. I'm rubbing it in, but you are right. We are lucky. I have to say, though, those San Fran / Santa Cruz area riders don't have it so bad either with Skyline HWY... that road is SICK. I've been daydreaming about it so much that I am going back there early next week...

Tuesday 4th lunch at Alice's, anyone?;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts