Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Possible Multistrada Owner

402 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DaveK 
#1 ·
I'm looking to buy a 2017 Multistrada 1200S, but have a few questions. Currently owns a MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lussso. I love the Turismo. Is packed with a lot of extras and is really fun to ride. My only concern is parts availability from MV Agusta. It takes months sometimes to get parts and in 2 occasions the bike was parked for 2 months awaiting parts. This is a daily driver and need parts faster than 2 months. Looking forward to post on the correct forum for questions

#2 ·
Hi and welcome to the Ducati.ms website! Glad to have you here and good luck on your search.

#3 ·
Well the Multi definitely is faster turnaround for most parts... and will in most riding conditions feel pretty similar to the MV I imagine. I've got a 110hp bike (with a triple... Triumph) and with the stock Multi gearing and tune the only time the power difference with the Multi was very noticeable is when I was hard on it (that changed with mods... but if you stay stock the two bikes will be pretty close at low/mid rpms when most of us spend most of our touring time).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.