Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Portland, OR and other NW'ers

4K views 60 replies 22 participants last post by  stMats 
#1 ·
I really can't believe this regional section of the forum doesn't get more action. Where is everyone?!

#19 ·
There are a lot of active riding groups up here including some Ducati groups. There are also a lot of us Ducatistis who have been riding together for nearly ten years. We will organize rides and roadtrips among ourselves and not announce them on public forums.

#5 ·
I was out on Sunday as well. KILLER day and we have a week of dry weather ahead. King hit me up if you want to cruise this weekend. Same goes for the rest of guys!

#10 ·
I went out for a few hours on Saturday. It was awesome. How was the SBK seminar? I went to the first Suspension seminar, and it really wasn't that informative. I mean what did I expect? The dealer telling ME how to fix a bike? No way.

That said, I think I will skip the Ohlins seminar, maybe I will be out riding instead.

#16 ·
Not sure... I don't know how open my Saturday is. Maybe Friday after work, I'm not sure which (or both). Kelly point? vista house? Hillsboro? West hills will probably be cold.

#26 ·
It appears that I'm not the only one that has about had it with this sh*t weather. I just sent off the annual payment for the insurance on my bike - which incidentally is stuffed away in the corner and hooked up to the battery tender.

There's a track day scheduled for this weekend up at The Ridge - maybe the first group out can make some tracks in the snow for the rest of the groups to follow. :mad:

Hell, I don't even think Turbo rides in this crap!

#29 ·
Im flying back from chicago today where it has been 85+ all week. So you know im itching to ride! I was going to ride to Seattle on Saturday for the bike show at Redline. But instead now I think I'll just wash the dust off and wheel the beast back into the garage! Snow, in the spring, I would have never guessed it. Damn global climate change!!!

#30 ·
Are the roads clear in PDX? I need to go to Portland for business tomorrow and want to ride so I can more easily do some motorcycle related errands.

Also, does any shop in Portland (besides Motocorsa) actually have a selection of leathers? All Motocorsa has is Rev-it and Dainese and neither of those brands fit me when I tried on suits a few months back.

#31 ·
You're in luck. Friday and Saturday look like they are going to be good days to ride. As far as leathers, there is always Cycle Gear. I bet EDR and Fast Bikes Inc. have a selection too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.