Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really can't believe this regional section of the forum doesn't get more action. Where is everyone?!

·
Registered
83 Posts
That or people are on other forums such as pnwriders? I browse this site a lot for technical info on my bike.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't know where you are but I was out both Saturday and Sunday. I Rode to the Coast. It was awesome. 55 and sunny. had lunch at Moe's...

Get out and ride!!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know where you are but I was out both Saturday and Sunday. I Rode to the Coast. It was awesome. 55 and sunny. had lunch at Moe's...

Get out and ride!!!
I was out on Sunday as well. KILLER day and we have a week of dry weather ahead. King hit me up if you want to cruise this weekend. Same goes for the rest of guys!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah no kidding... weather man told me it was going to be a nice weekend. Looks like the bike is parked for the next few weeks! :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Alright chumps, who's going riding this week? The weather looks promising!
I rode last Saturday, I went to the Superbike Seminar at Motocorsa also. I will be in Texas until Thursday but riding for sure on Frday and Saturday. I am def. going to the Ohins Seminar too...

Anybody else?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went out for a few hours on Saturday. It was awesome. How was the SBK seminar? I went to the first Suspension seminar, and it really wasn't that informative. I mean what did I expect? The dealer telling ME how to fix a bike? No way.

That said, I think I will skip the Ohlins seminar, maybe I will be out riding instead.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The SBK seminar was alright. I did not stay for the entire thing as Daylight was wasting. However, the guys from ohlins will be flying in town for this one. Ill go for a bit and see what happens. But Ill be out on Fiday and Saturday for sure. I may even take my MVF4 out.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure... I don't know how open my Saturday is. Maybe Friday after work, I'm not sure which (or both). Kelly point? vista house? Hillsboro? West hills will probably be cold.

·
Still needs a life.
12,549 Posts
That or people are on other forums such as pnwriders? I browse this site a lot for technical info on my bike.
There are a lot of active riding groups up here including some Ducati groups. There are also a lot of us Ducatistis who have been riding together for nearly ten years. We will organize rides and roadtrips among ourselves and not announce them on public forums.

·
Registered
434 Posts
For localish forums I usually look at PNWriders. I used to frequent DesmoNW but it's pretty Seattle centric so I don't don't check in there a lot these days.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts