Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ha! I was waiting for someone with an SF to pull the trigger on those! I was strongly considering the Boranis last year. Can’t wait to see what they look like mounted. Pls keep us posted.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Awesome!

Could we trouble you for a picture of the perimeter of the rim, where the spokes poke through? They don't require tubes, do they? Curious how they seal the spokes.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the bike has already been offloading so may as well get the correct wheels

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome!

Could we trouble you for a picture of the perimeter of the rim, where the spokes poke through? They don't require tubes, do they? Curious how they seal the spokes.
The rear wheel the spokes stick out from the tyre on like a double rim if you get me so there is only a small seal on it. The front has the tubeless system of what I assume is vulcanised rubber to seal it.
It's seems the system is a trusted design from a reputable company

·
Bon Vivant
10,425 Posts
Looks fantastic Blackie - you really have outdone yourself reinventing your Streetfighter. Its like a whole new bike.
What wheels are those and do they have other rim color choices?

And I do like both exhaust systems, it would be a hard choice. I guess the sound and fueling would play into my decision.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Going for the World's Most Expensive Streetfighter award then?
I doubt that. I'm sure there are far more expensive ones. Don't forget I've had this from new so if you take into account other folk that in the same timeframe have bought and sold several bikes they too have probably spent a lot more.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks fantastic Blackie - you really have outdone yourself reinventing your Streetfighter. Its like a whole new bike.
What wheels are those and do they have other rim color choices?

And I do like both exhaust systems, it would be a hard choice. I guess the sound and fueling would play into my decision.
Flyn. They are Jonich wheels and there are several options as well as 2 different spoke sizes.
I'm off to the fabs again soon. Still not happy with the high level. The piece across the higher is too low and I'm smashing the shit out of the hugger over jumps.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts