Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Looks great! Does it stay that way? Or will it colorize soon

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Thats amazing!! So that is simply polishing the pretty low quality 'stainless' that Termi use? ...looks great! I got so fed up with the front pipe looking like s**t that I got it Cermachromed.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
looks great! what treatment did you apply to the bash plates and alt rider header guard?

·
Super Moderator
8,267 Posts
Looks really good! Nice job.

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Gorgeous! I thought you must have had it chromed. You mean my dull aluminum looking (but great sounding) pipe can look like that too??

·
Temporary greeter
23,095 Posts
Looks great. After a few heat cycles the pipes will turn a nice gold color which I like.

I did them on my Streetfighter 2 years ago and still look great.

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the shiny stuff but that looks amazing!!! I love it, really makes the shorty Termi a nice centerpiece to the bike. Nicely done!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The altrider guard has been power coated. I did the bash plates as well. Also if you look hard the front nose, belt cover and rear huger has gone to the gloss black now. Will post a picture tonight of the gold pipes.

Cost was $400au to polish

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Like:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
The altrider guard has been power coated. I did the bash plates as well. Also if you look hard the front nose, belt cover and rear huger has gone to the gloss black now. Will post a picture tonight of the gold pipes.

Cost was $400au to polish
Thanks for pointing out the nose, belt cover, and rear huger. A way better look.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts