Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there ant one out there who has had instrument lights fail? I am in a mystery on the issue. My 06 st3 goes into the shop tuesday but I would love to know as much as I can before then. All electrics are good..all fuses are fine..red tach needle visible in the dark but no background.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
redux?

So I went for a fine and fast ride through the Manitoba country side, just between towering thunder heads with yellow feilds of canola on either side.I pulled into the darkened garage after about an hour and the instrument lights were working once again.I understand "If it aint broke dont fix it"but.....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

Thanks for the reply and the good information.The first year I had the bike I noticed the misting in the cluster but it cleared up so I ignored it.This week I had the bike parked at work during a downpour and wiped it off and rode home.I tried to search the threads before I posted but Luddite that I am, failed. I support your efforts to hold Ducati responsible and if I can help..lemme know. Thanks again...BB

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problem with the display.

I'd say put a post into the other thread, so we can keep track of these problems as they happen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts