Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone
I plan on buying a new white 1198 and would appreciate any advice. I was given 16500.00 OTD price.
Thanks

·
Trackday Junkie
1,374 Posts
What's your question? Whether that is a good price?

Where are you located?

I paid a little more than MSRP for my OTD price (and I bought the bike from the first shipment), but also got a LOT of stuff thrown in.....shirts, rear stand, battery tenders included/installed, suspension adjusted, and a couple of other things. They (GP Motorcycles, San Diego) took very good care of me, and are always helpful when I walk in.

You can always call them back and just make them an offer.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hello Everyone
I plan on buying a new white 1198 and would appreciate any advice. I was given 16500.00 OTD price.
Thanks
Where are you from? I would call Josh at Beverly Hills Ducati and talk to him. I just bought a Streetfighter there, a Desmo in February, and a Hyper S last year and he's always been fantastic. Plus I know that right now there is a white 1198 on the floor and he's willing to deal by the end of the month.

Their # is 310-360-0916.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello Everyone
Thanks

If you are local and ready to buy drop by our dealership. We are one of the largest authorized Ducati dealerships in Southern California, and i am sure we can help you out.

Ali
spectrum-motosports.com
51 Auto Center Drive
Irvine, Ca 92618

1 - 4 of 4 Posts