Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Did you guys ever carry Husqvarna when they were associated with Ducati? I know we did, but it got dropped in 98, so we've been Ducati only for 10-11 years. I could have sworn Advanced in TX has been Ducati only for a long time too.

Anyway, enjoy the party, here is a free BUMP.

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts
I remember the 5th Anniversary party at DucSea. Unfortunately, I lost my special 5th anniversary key chain.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You would be right. Since 95 I believe.
Advanced was not a Ducati dealer just an independent back then..

Because this forum often seems to require verification..
We were the next Ducati Store to go in place in March of 1999 right after Manhattan store opened it's doors.
DNA has us on record as being "store" number 01. Yes there were some that had Ducati before us but we were the first to adopt the "Ducati store" concept and have stayed single line ever since we opened.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Advanced was not a Ducati dealer just an independent back then..

Because this forum often seems to require verification..
We were the next Ducati Store to go in place in March of 1999 right after Manhattan store opened it's doors.
DNA has us on record as being "store" number 01. Yes there were some that had Ducati before us but we were the first to adopt the "Ducati store" concept and have stayed single line ever since we opened.
and has stayed the best all 10 years!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'm a little far away to join the party, but I buy my parts from there. I like the parts service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts