Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i would show you how i moved up the plate up and replaced the light with these little lite bolts,total of $25.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
kaos said:
thought i would show you how i moved up the plate up and replaced the light with these little lite bolts,total of $25.
Not to be off topic but what exhaust is that

·
Registered
69 Posts
My bet is it's a "kaos exhaust". Also note the "kaos rear seat cover" he designed. Here's another exhaust on his bike I believe he fabricated... kaos, dude, you should market that stuff. All of it looks like great work!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the latest i'm calling bazooka joe,cause it sets off car alarms

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Why o why did Terblanche stick that black pad on the fuel tank like that? It's sooooo out of place!

·
Registered
64 Posts
rearviewmirror said:
Why o why did Terblanche stick that black pad on the fuel tank like that? It's sooooo out of place!
When I switched from my 996 to the 999, I thought it was a great idea to have that OEM black pad there to protect the tank paint. I didn't like very much the needed generic aftermarket tank protector I had to add to my 996, so for me it was a normal evolution of practical style

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rearviewmirror said:
i'm glad as the tank is still mint after all my riding.(i'm not into clear mactac)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts