Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about ordering from these guys. Then I noticed that they don't give you the shipping cost until you've placed your order. Does anyone know if there shipping price is reasonable?

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
I have purchased from them often and have to say that they're 2 of the most honest and genuine folks you'll ever meet. They have a fantastic inventory of parts and will get you what you need in short time. I just remembered having a back pack that they loaned me to ferry my stash home that I need to return. Sorry Guys, I'll have it back soon.

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
these guys came to ECM I in 2010 and gave us awesome giveaways... super cool people, I always purchase my rizoma parts from them.

·
Registered
619 Posts
these guys came to ECM I in 2010 and gave us awesome giveaways... super cool people, I always purchase my rizoma parts from them.
Alex - sorry I missed this last weekend - too much going on with the house remodel and another Rally - Hopefully next time..

·
Registered
619 Posts
I was thinking about ordering from these guys. Then I noticed that they don't give you the shipping cost until you've placed your order. Does anyone know if there shipping price is reasonable?
Grenadier - you don't pay till we give you the shipping cost, and we're totally reasonable - and we're doing Free shipping on most Rizoma orders right now. Read our FAQ's - we operate a little differently, in that we don't want your money or payment info if the parts aren't in stock - We're just not that way.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Grenadier - you don't pay till we give you the shipping cost, and we're totally reasonable - and we're doing Free shipping on most Rizoma orders right now. Read our FAQ's - we operate a little differently, in that we don't want your money or payment info if the parts aren't in stock - We're just not that way.

I like the way you think. Which is good because I ordered the bar, grips and bar ends last night.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I like the way you think. Which is good because I ordered the bar, grips and bar ends last night.
AHA!! Now I know who you are - I'm actually in the shop shipping right now.. Enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts