Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see pictures of the Streetfighter in white. I haven't seen one anywhere yet.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
295 Posts
To appreciate the pearl white SF's you really need to see one in person. It's hard to capture just how GORGEOUS this color really is in photo's. My local dealership here had one that they had just opened the crate on and even in the shop under crappy lighting, it was gorgeous! Perfect for making it a "Panda". :)

I do know now, that between the white and red, my order WILL be for a white one. :)

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Absolutely true, pics just can't do this color justice. Pearl White is a gorgeous color and the black frame is a great contrast.

Chris

To appreciate the pearl white SF's you really need to see one in person. It's hard to capture just how GORGEOUS this color really is in photo's. My local dealership here had one that they had just opened the crate on and even in the shop under crappy lighting, it was gorgeous! Perfect for making it a "Panda". :)

I do know now, that between the white and red, my order WILL be for a white one. :)

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I've been toying with the idea of buying someone's black pipes off the S models, the stock pipe on them has a black housing, figure with everyone dumping theirs I could get em cheap

Chris

·
Bon Vivant
10,925 Posts
Hey I don't want to knock anyones taste but one of the dealers here has had a white one on the showroom floor since the end of may and it's still there while they have people on a waiting list for streetfighters :p

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey I don't want to knock anyones taste but one of the dealers here has had a white one on the showroom floor since the end of may and it's still there while they have people on a waiting list for streetfighters :p
I'll admit it.... I was all about the Ducati Red for the longest time, till I saw the Pearl White in person. But to each is own, taste wise! Irregardless, they're still both the same girl at heart!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would have bought the white had the S been available. In its own way, the good white is as Italian as the red.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Well keep in mind, the white is only available in base model so anyone wanting an S would pass on the white.

It's rather basic and simple to have a red ducati, it takes some degree more imagination and creativity to actually think outside the red ducati box!! ;)

CHris

·
Registered
395 Posts
............. In its own way, the good white is as Italian as the red.
.......It's rather basic and simple to have a red ducati, it takes some degree more imagination and creativity to actually think outside the red ducati box!! ;)
I don't know, boys.
The dealer, Flyn mentioned, put it this way: Comparing Ducati to Ferrari, what color cars does Ferrari come out with? Red, Black, Silver, Yellow........ What else? ;)

Would be interesting to know how well the white SF sells and if it followed the success of white 848.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Grigio(grey), Rosso Rubino(a deep ruby and better than the passe red), various and sundry shades of blue, green, orange, oh yes and WHITE............ you get the pic lots of colors.

White has not been a traditionally successful color for motorcycles, but this is a pearl white and substantially different in person.

Chris
I don't know, boys.
The dealer, Flyn mentioned, put it this way: Comparing Ducati to Ferrari, what color cars does Ferrari come out with? Red, Black, Silver, Yellow........ What else? ;)

Would be interesting to know how well the white SF sells and if it followed the success of white 848.

·
Registered
395 Posts
You are right; they do come in every color imaginable.
Let me put it this way: What colors do Ducati and Ferrari associate with the most?
How important is the color when we talk about Ducati or Ferrari?
Is it as important as the sound those two make?

I do not know the answer.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've been toying with the idea of buying someone's black pipes off the S models, the stock pipe on them has a black housing, figure with everyone dumping theirs I could get em cheap

Chris
I have a set from me S sitting in my box at the dealership, I am sure we can work something out. Send me a PM.

·
Registered
188 Posts

I wish I could see one in person. One of my friends bought a black S and is blacking it out even more! The pics I have seen of the white S look great and its the only color where the silver radiator covers make any sense. Another friend of mine has a white monster and it looks awesome especially when the sun is on it. So Red Back or White they all look GREAT!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts