Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
12,471 Posts
You can't beat that deal. Thanks for posting.

·
Site Sponsor & Senior Member
193 Posts
Wow,
thats some seriouse shopping!
Thanks for that!

Andrew
ps-does the "v" stand for more "v" shaped?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Crap....I just bought new tires last fall...

·
Registered
288 Posts
As a heads up, the rear tire must be purchased from a Parts Unlimited dealer.

So it says in the promotion's fine print.

-Bob
PS - I wish I knew that _before_ I ordered one from a non Parts Unlimited dealer.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I heard about this last week and had to order the rear tires. I'm getting one, and the wife is, so we'll end up with two sets. I did this promotion on the Diablo tires two years ago, and it worked out well. I'm just hoping we get our tires (tomorrow), and get the paperwork to them before they run out of the fronts. They got rid of 80 tires since Friday afternoon. :(

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ryanr256 said:
PS - I wish I knew that _before_ I ordered one from a non Parts Unlimited dealer.
You always have to read the fine print on those promotions and follow all their goofy rules.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've been redeemed. I just got this email from my source:

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry. Every retailer, including ourselves, that sell Pirelli or Metzeler are Parts Unlimited dealers considering this is the only company in the United States who distributes these brands of tires.
Yes, we are Parts Unlimited dealers. Please respond if you have any further questions. Thanks again.

Regards,

Looks like you're covered unless you get them from ebay.

-Bob

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Free Metzeler

I ran across the link through the Diablo Strada promotion, and Metzeler still has some Racetec fronts for free. Last time I checked, there were still 225 of them left....

www.getmetzeler.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts