Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
re·port –

1. v - to give information about something that has happened
2. n - very sharp loud noise, especially that of an explosion or gunshot

I just got back from the dealership where they did my 600-mile service and installed my 2-into-2 Termi’s. (It was 18 degrees when I left the house this morning at 8:00. I froze my butt off.) Here is my “report”. (A little play on words!)

1. I decided not to remove the baffles and I think I will leave it like that. The pipes are a louder than stock but not too loud. (Now there is a nice “growl” when you open the throttle.)

2. The smaller pipes do wonders for the bike’s looks. She looks real “old school” now.

3. No, the headers and pipes do not match but that doesn’t bother me. I suspect that they will look better after some use.

4. The Termi stickers were fairly easy to remove. We used a hair-dryer to get the glue soft and just pealed them off. A little WD-40 removed the residue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.