Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 1st about 7:20 in the morning. On my way home to IL, I passed a looked like a Red sport with white stripe probably on his way to work on highway UTE......................Who was this if even on this sight. I have pictures also with wife and I sitting under the pikes peak sign with the Gray 07 GT Duc. Trying to figure out how to put them on here no luck yet. Also the GT did great tell about 3/4 way down...........The wife and I pulled over for the last picture and when we got back on the GT my shift lever was 1-2 inch's lower. Coasted the rest of the way down then at the north pole santa land had to call a Taxi. To give me a 30 minute ride back to my truck. Yesturday I took the bike to the dealer and in the evening called to see if they found anything. I was told the I believe they said, shift fork stop was bent and there was a upgraded kit to fix the problem and it was already ordered. Wish the kit had been installed before I had left......................At least I had my truck out there.........so the trip got finished, 7 falls,royal gorge,rocky mountains, estes park etc.. Saw two huge Elk just inside estes park from the west side in the bottoms two 5x5's eating and also heard a bugal. Which according to the park ranger was kind of rare this time of year. Then the top of the Rokcys was full of elk. On are way out of estes park we came across to elk running down the road up hill on a blind turn. That would of killed a biker for sure.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts