Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who I passed around 2:30pm as I was turning right from 149 onto 50 towards Gunnision - you were headed towards Montrose.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Pikes Peak on HWY 50

I believe that was me. I was on my way to ride the Silver Thread Scenic Byway, Co 149 also. Pretty funny! This was part of a 1,257 mile 3.5 day ride I did and just finished it all yesterday with a ride up to Pikes Peak. I'll be posting my story and pic's soon.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pikes Peak on 50

I had just finished the Lake City/Creede/149 ride that morning! I rode back from Gunnison Monday which completed a 5 day 1600 mile tour of the SW region. Rode the San Juan Skyway a few times and 141/Unaweep - which I think is a magical route. I also did a side trip to Saguache/114 on my way home from Gunnison - also a great road. Hope to post some pics later this week.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The Ride

Hey Robb, sounds like we were doing very similar things at the same time in nearly the same place. I will be posting some pics soon too with a description of my 1257 mile ride.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed its a great forum - its also true that the Colorado Multi crew is a pretty social group.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Colorado Multi's

Hey Rob we should put together a CO Muti group ride soon or at least get together for one ourselves soon. Let me know your thoughts on this.
Richard

·
Bon Vivant
10,912 Posts
It's funny, I just got done doing that whole loop (5 days total) last week
I ran into another local multi owner I know in Rico between Teluride and Deloris - he was just returning from a two week jaunt on the west coast during laguna motogp.

I guess we've all been out on multi-day rides this month :D cool!

Here's a teaser pic from the road:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lionsgate - We did a forum group ride a month or so ago - I'd be up for one again. Mike - what do you think? Something after Labor Day? I'd love to do Guffey again...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Multi Ride

Hey Robb, I was on the second forum group ride. There was only 5 of us, 3 PP's and two S Tourers. It was a really fun ride. I'm up for whenever we can put another one together.

·
Registered
117 Posts
pic's from my recent ride

Various locations from the 3 day trip

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts