Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
13,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,249 Posts
Stumbled across this for sale and thought it was an interesting bike. Has anyone ever seen one before?

Track Day Exotic: 2015 Pierobon X60R for Sale - Rare SportBikes For Sale
Sure! A close friend of mine, also a member here, built one around an 1100evo engine. Definatly a "built, not bought" bike, even if you do get the frame and they also offer to extend the swing for you.. The rest is up to you. Never seen one with the MTS1200 engine in it.. Makes sorta/kinda sense, but it does add weight compared to an aircooled. But more power too, about 30 horses.
Jay´s bike weighs in at 137kg/300 lbs without fuel.. But the build is extreme. Forged mag rims and super attentivness to all weights while building.. Featured in Brittish BIKE as I recall aswell as in Swedish BIKE Magazine.
Great guy aswell! Perfect bike for the smaller people, since weight is the thing that you want to avoid. turns on a whim and stops on a dime.

Attachments

·
Bon Vivant
11,581 Posts
I've seen several. Most built by Brian at BMS but there was one a few years back at Duckstock at barber vintage days that was pretty tricked out.

BTW that's not a 1200 MTS engine , it's a bored out 1100 air-cooled dual spark multi engine...

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yup... I've seen a few of these getting built up at Boulder Motor Sports too....
Very, very epic bikes. And at $30k... pretty 'cheap' considering...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Wow, what a neat bike! and at 312lbs wet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts