Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How annoying! Not a dang reference anywhere I can find on the net as to prices for the Pierobon F042 frame or swing arm.

I mean really great the whole bike built by them is like 25k-40k something or other. Would it hurt them to list the price of the frame somewhere!

Anybody no how much they are going for? I was really trying to find out about the swing arm but the frame is a interesting idea too.

I'd just email them but where I am in the world isn't allowing my emails thru the fire wall. Damned military fire walls :rolleyes:

·
Registered
180 Posts
No idea on the F042 frame and swingarm, I went with the radical ducati RAD02 frame (CroMo one but am thinking about getting the 4kg aluminium one soon) made by same company that make the NCR frames I am led to believe.

·
Registered
220 Posts
ive got a price list from 2007 ..... euro 2649 for the frame
email them and make an enquiry or bellissimoto(a site sponsor)is importing them into the u.s
buy it
builld it
show us it......
sweet
cheers

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
A while ago I had ask Bella for a price on a Pierobon "Street" swing arm for my 999. The price was $4500 including the brake kit! Pretty expensive! I also got an Email from Pierobon about their swing arm. Cool stuff! They sent a pic of Troy Bayliss on his WSBK 999 and a bunch of info. The price was in Euros though. I needed a DSSA to fit my 2003 999 w/ a Termignoni 54mm exhaust. The 2005-06' box section swing arm upgrade kit from Ducati Performance will not fit w/ my present ful exhaust, but the Pierobon would....
It's very expensive stuff, but Pierobon is quick to reply. Also Boulder Motorsports in Denver is the only other importer of Pierobon parts. FYI:D

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
You might try Bursi Evolution in Italy for a price in Euros. They sell Pierobon stuff but while they don't have the stuff listed on their website they do have some stuff (shown on their ebay store) there but maybe not a F042 chassis sitting in stock!

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
There has been a Pierobon swingarm listed for sale for months in the ebay.co.uk site. 1500, can't remember if that was euros or if I already looked it up in dollars. Probably euros...

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
Hi Mr.Buggy. :)

the pierobon F042 frame ( and rest of the bike ... )
has been road legalized in germany now, by a small
BMW dealer, un-be-lie-va-ble. :cool:

that said, frame is 3000 Euros plus tax, which
foreigners don't have to pay of course.

swingarm is standard SS 1000 SS, enlarged though,
i'd start with a standard one, they sell for around
500 Euros used, and have that re-worked on a
later basis.

:)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
There has been a Pierobon swingarm listed for sale for months in the ebay.co.uk site. 1500, can't remember if that was euros or if I already looked it up in dollars. Probably euros...
I've seen a Pierobon swingarm for 999 on ebay uk and it's 1500 UK pounds. Seller says it's the RS version and that has a larger diameter axle or something?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts