Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i get pictures from anyone of the electrical system right side. i bought a damaged 998 and its my first i dont know what alls missing and where things should go. i bought a cheap manual but its no help.i think i need a complete battery set up,,ecu,,starter relay cylinoid,,rectifier,,other? i needs parts and pictures thats all i know. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I would think that should be identical to 748/916/996. If so, on the right side you'll have battery, fuse box, rectifier, ignition and flasher relays and the main 40A fuse. I'll get a picture of my 996 later and post it up for you.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I would think that should be identical to 748/916/996. If so, on the right side you'll have battery, fuse box, rectifier, ignition and flasher relays and the main 40A fuse. I'll get a picture of my 996 later and post it up for you.
The 998 moved the ECU from the tail to under the battery, so while there will be many similarities (to the 916 / 996), dedicated pictures from a 998 will be better.

Andrew...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here are some pictures of my bike. The wiring is all original with the exception of the HID ballast(silver box) and the battery tender wiring.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts