Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

7941 - 7960 of 7990 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
I feel like every time SpaceX has a successful flight, I am fighting the same battle with those of my friends who are Elon Musk and SpaceX fanbois, and who have absolutely zero idea what preceded the Falcon.

However, having been an avid fan of the US space program since I watched my first Gemini launch in '65, I'm always more than happy to educate them...

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
ncgt1000:

Missing from your picture is:
Chair, cooler full of beer and a strumpet to stare at.........................
download (1).jpg

·
Official Retired Person
7,144 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Animated gif images not working correctly on this forum. That guy on the ice is supposed to be wildly sliding around. This bear is supposed to be sliding his face. It does in the previews but not in the post. Hmmm. Mods feel free to move this to tech suppurt section for discussion. (or delete, as is typical for this thread)

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Animated gif images not working correctly on this forum. That guy on the ice is supposed to be wildly sliding around. This bear is supposed to be sliding his face. It does in the previews but not in the post. Hmmm. Mods feel free to move this to tech suppurt section for discussion. (or delete, as is typical for this thread)

If a link isn't working, which it won't if it's from an unsecure site, you can always try downloading the .gif and attaching it which seems to work for me.

7941 - 7960 of 7990 Posts