Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 8679 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,219 Posts
Here is some SUNDAY approiate pictures void of smutt and profanity.
If you guys feel like getting out of the gutter for a bit...:D:D:D

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Here is some SUNDAY approiate pictures void of smutt and profanity.
If you guys feel like getting out of the gutter for a bit...:D:D:D

I am a chump for a wad of puppies. To Me, there's nothing more fun that laying down on the floor and having 6-10 puppies come running up and start crawling all over You while licking You in the face and ears and nose and stuff. When You can finally stop laughing long enough to sit up, You realize Your hair looks like Billy Idols.:D

·
Temporary greeter
23,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I am a chump for a wad of puppies. To Me, there's nothing more fun that laying down on the floor and having 6-10 puppies come running up and start crawling all over You while licking You in the face and ears and nose and stuff. When You can finally stop laughing long enough to sit up, You realize Your hair looks like Billy Idols.:D
Ahem :rolleyes:

·
Mama tried
1,484 Posts
I am a chump for a wad of YUPPIES. To Me, there's nothing more fun that laying down on the floor and having 6-10 YUPPIES come running up and start crawling all over You while STICKING You in the face and ears and nose and stuff. When You can finally stop COUGHING long enough to sit up, You realize Your hair looks like Billy Idols.:D

41 - 60 of 8679 Posts