Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's get a thread going SIMILAR TO THIS LINK of your bike at a gas station. Just a picture and a short note about the location of photo.

edit: why you ask? Because its a good time for a photo. Because this is a worldwide forum. Because people on the forum want to see your gas station and the people in it- really. Because i like to look at other hypers. Because gas stations and hypers go hand in hand. Personally i would like to see some shots of gas stations in rural new zealand or the UK etc..

Mods please feel to delete any comments without photos!-except this one:p

a picture thread

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
2 out of 3 ain't bad

Ok, so you asked for a gas station, in new zealand, and something else I don't remember anymore. Well, this is a pic of me filling up on my trip to new zealand in December. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Let's start with the Hypermotard "on the side" of a petrol station.
Travelling from Italy to the Tourist Trophy we found a B&B in Brighton just on the side of a British petroleum station.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Again on the way to the Tourist trophy 2009 , filling the tank somewhere in the North East of England . Sould be not far from WithChurch , I remember we stopped there for the night .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here we are in France , same trip to the Tourist Trophy 2009 . The picture is about two of us with a French Biker we found at the Petrol Station .
The Hypermotard are not in the picture but his bike is wonderful too!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a few pics from our trip out to Yosemite, California.

we trailered through a long stretch of highway. got some quality hang time with old friends.

the crew and some corn

our last fill up a smooth caddy rolls in

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
You asked for it!

A quick stop in San Luis Obispo on my way from Santa Barbara to San Franciso...

In between here and there is the magical California S16 (Carmel Valley/Arroyo Seco Rd)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...21.347427&sspn=0.307237,0.705185&ie=UTF8&z=11

40 miles of absolute bliss. Tight corners, high speed straights beautiful country and almost ZERO traffic. So much fun, it's worth just going back and forth a couple times.

·
Registered
284 Posts
OK I'll bite one of our Pyrenees trip

And an ultra rare one of us actually passing a station without stopping (well it was a Repsol garage and we did not want to be associated with Hondas in any way)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here's my Hyper while getting gas in Sisters, Oregon (70 miles till the next gas in Sweet Home).
Took a small group of soon-to-be Duc fans to Bend Euro Moto for demo rides :D

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
just happen to have this picture from last may of a friend that was out with me for a ride that day and wanted her picture on the 'tard.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Sundays hot & cold

Went out a bit later than usual, lovely backroads southwest of Sydney (Picton/Oaks/Burragorang etc).
Started off quite warm in the mid 20's, stopped midway for a cig,
saw some clouds developing...mmm... rain on its way?

sure did, bucketed down around Camden coming down from Razorback,
magic ride home, despite the mess still didn't take the shine of a fun ride!!

now gotta wash the Hyper:rolleyes:

:D:D

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I bought a GO Pro this week. Here is my first attempt at a video, only spent about an hour piecing it together but I'm still learning the basics of editing.

I'm hopeful that by next summer my videos will kill.

Wet and dirty roads kept the riding pretty tame
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqUzrsF7Bxs

Heres a helmet cam still i popped off just for this thread

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
ciao chris ...

like the vid.

beasties are always a great soundtrack, and the 3 point turn by sicko is awesome! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
290 Posts

Pretty sure this is in Marblemount, WA just off of Hwy 20. Great road.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.