Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at work right now so don't have much time to type but a bunch of people have been asking for photos and I just got my Photoshop program launched again today so things are finally working around here. I'll write up what has been done to it later...I still have to put the Ohlins shock back on, this is the same bike I was discussing a few weeks ago about lowering so someone could reach the ground. This is too much for her to ride so I'm putting it back to the way it was. Hopefully everything will go as planned and I'll be down with this one and the yellow retro 999 at Indy.

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
797 Posts
Fantastic Job!! I've just turned green with envy, great work!!!

Mark

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
To me it looks more like tangerine candy.
To me it looks more like Bad-Ass, and not so much Tangerine (trust me, I paint, and it's probably an Artistimo 'blend')!

Artistimo, the quality is quite evident, and I can tell you've had this mapped out over a long period of time. Nicely executed work and an interesting assortment of details makes this quite the build. I'll wait to hear the story instead of barraging you with questions........

Great work my friend!

DT

·
Registered
357 Posts
To me it looks more like Bad-Ass, and not so much Tangerine (trust me, I paint, and it's probably an Artistimo 'blend')!

Artistimo, the quality is quite evident, and I can tell you've had this mapped out over a long period of time. Nicely executed work and an interesting assortment of details makes this quite the build. I'll wait to hear the story instead of barraging you with questions........

Great work my friend!

DT
+1 million

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm a painter also. :) Just basing my statement on the reflection coming off the termis, which to me appears to be orangish. But like you said, it's quite possible he custom blended.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I freaking love it. I wish I was a painter. There are so many things I would love to do to my bike. Very jealous of your talent.

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
I'm a painter also. :) Just basing my statement on the reflection coming off the termis, which to me appears to be orangish. But like you said, it's quite possible he custom blended.
I agree, the Tangerine candy could probably look like it does in the photos, especially considering the gray influence from the Carbon. My guess is based not only on his name, but also in discussions with him about his preference for custom direction in his work. I think all of us painter types like to set our own work apart from the rest, and for sure he's achieved that with this little gem.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts