Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That ride was great even after a lil rain delay at the start. Vito you should have showed up it turned out to be brilliant. It was great meeting Jeff and Drew. What a good ride up 79 to Hannibal then 106 and 100 down to Alton. Most def need to do it again. Here are the pics from the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
next ride im gonna ask a friend if i can borrow his go pro camera and have it mounted to the bike. it gets great video and takes pictures as well. all in all this was a nice easy ride. there was a couple nice sections of twisties and a lot of straight aways. 296 miles door to door for me and my right shoulder was kinked beyond belief sunday morning. it probably didn't help i went out to westport for a few hours that night to punish my liver ;) again, great ride guys and it was a pleasure meeting and riding with both of you.. (rest of the ducati board, jt and rob are stand up awesome guys and i recommend you go on a ride with them asap) sorry i was mia for sunday's ride, i had to spend some quality time with my lady friend hee hee hee.

ps: i found some new mufflers im gonna try order and see how they work out so i'll be competing on sound levels with you for now on jeff. as of now it sounds like im on a scooter next to jeff's sport classic with the dual termi's haha

·
Registered
322 Posts
Drew

Saturdays ride was a joke compared to sunday's. I had the go pro mounted on my bike sunday. Jerry down loaded on his PC at work. I have the chip cards in my lunch box at work..............I had a bug on my screen so clear is not to good. I also have the cop on the video. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts