Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share my joy along with the rest of you who are picking your SFs up today! I'll post pics later!!! :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
I just wanted to share my joy along with the rest of you who are picking your SFs up today! I'll post pics later!!! :D
Congrats! Texas is only a day or so out so hopefully I'm next!

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rode this beast back from Austin...I gotta say this is the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden. I probably could have rode this thing all day with no back discomfort or tired arms! This thing is stupid powerful...and I cannot wait to get it broken in to truly unleash it's true power! Enjoy the photos!

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
Now that's a proper photo set! Congrats! Now did you just pose with the plaque or take it with you in a hail of gunfire? "Stupid fast", I like that.

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did pose with the plaque as well, but notice the plaque is mounted on a piece of carbon fiber with a clear acrylic cover over it...! My dealer hooked it up!!!

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
Future: 2009 Streetfighter 'S' Red...#1 in line from Ducati Austin
Time to change your signature, the future is here :)

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for reminding me Vito!!! This thing is itching to be opened up...but I must restrain myself until I get it broken in! =)

·
Registered
270 Posts
how is the wind on your chest? i hated the highway on the motard. one reason why i would never get another no front fairing bike again.

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At normal highway speeds, it is hardly noticable! However, if you are going above 90, you will probably want to tuck it in a little bit to keep yourself from fighting the wind. Either way, the bike is amazing!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Compared to my brutale, I'm amazed at how well the bike handles the wind. I don't get nearly the sensation of buffeting as I do on the brute. Assuming it's got to do with the headlight design perhaps?

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts