Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up mine yesterday. Awesome bike! I just hope my license can take the strain:)

The engine definitely stumbles a bit below 4K and then comes on very hard.

I will post more comments after I get a bit more seat time. Hopefully we will have some decent weather here over the weekend. It looks like I will be riding it home in the rain tonight.

Attachments

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
I picked up mine yesterday. Awesome bike! I just hope my license can take the strain:)

I will post more comments after I get a bit more seat time. Hopefully we will have some decent weather here over the weekend. It looks like I will be riding it home in the rain tonight.
I just can't imagine that bike in any color other than black. It looks so..... bad :) I hope your license lasts until at least through the first set of tires :)

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
I was soooo tempted for the black. It does look mean as all get out. Just that every bike I've bought has been black and I just wanted to go red. Good luck with her, you will love the ride more and more with each mile and THAT is what is so good about this bike.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Congrats!!!! You'll love it.

Had to ride mine home in the rain also. Nothing like taking your first ride in the rain!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Took mine for a little spin just before dusk and with 400 miles on her decided to open her up a bit. Nailed it at 6,000 in third gear to 10,000 and OMG what a rush !!!! A true rocket ship, scary fast. :D

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Took mine for a little spin just before dusk and with 400 miles on her decided to open her up a bit. Nailed it at 6,000 in third gear to 10,000 and OMG what a rush !!!! A true rocket ship, scary fast. :D
Thanks for the tease!. I havn't gotten mine yet and who knows when it will be in.

·
Registered
188 Posts

Agree 100%, awesome bike, Had mine a week now but already have 700 miles and heading to dealer this morning for its first service.
I did notice the stumble you mention below 4K but after that the rush is amazing. Will be letting it loose after the oil change...cant wait! Gear box is amazing as is the handling. I live in Louisiana and the roads are real bumpy (understatment) but the Ohlins makes the bumps just melt away. I got back on my Triumph speed triple after riding the SF for a whole week and it felt weird ...:)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts