Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up pictures of your Ducati Perf CF exhaust heat shields! I ordered one today and would like to see some pictures of this piece installed.

Picture courtest of Section8Superbike.com

·
Registered
3,214 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Heat

I was wondering how much the Carbon Fiber helped with the heat vs the standard metal exhaust? Is Ducati Performance superior to other brands? Approximate price on the carbon fiber? Easy install?

Galaxy - I see you have little mirrors, how useful are they? (I have the even less useful 2003 mirrors) Where did you get them? Cost?

Sorry for the Spanish Inquisition.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
My mirrors are stock. What do you mean by little? They do however happen to be absolutely perfect for staring at the Joe Rocket label on my arm while going down the road;-)

·
Premium Member
8,765 Posts
Galaxy,
Sorry, a little off the subject, but did you coat your garage floor? How is it holding up?

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Thanks!! No paint protection other than my favorite polish.

The floor covering is that kit they have at Home Depot. Forgot the name brand but it's the only garage floor covering they carry. I really want Race Deck but at almost $4 a sq ft!!! Ouch. This stuff is holding up great. Two years and it looks as good as the day I did it. Everything mops right up. Everyone in the neighborhood picks on us cause our garage is cleaner that most peoples kitchens!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.