Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've attached my PIAA light switch directly to my bettery's + terminal, but I'm a little worried as the small green LED indicator on the switch is constantly on. That makes sense, since it's connected to the battery, but (assuming I ride every day) will this drain the battery overnight?
This is a 2004 MTS 1000 that I just picked up in Portland and am riding across country, btw.

·
The Road Beckons...
2,298 Posts
The little green light should not drain your battery but for the long term consider buying a fuse block. Eastern Beaver has a great fuse block with leads that I have had great success with on my bike. I'm running a GPS, two power outlets, and a cigarette outlet for my air pump that always stays on. The fuse block is great because it turns everything off when the bike turns off. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Mexican Internet

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The little green light should not drain your battery but for the long term consider buying a fuse block. Eastern Beaver has a great fuse block with leads that I have had great success with on my bike. I'm running a GPS, two power outlets, and a cigarette outlet for my air pump that always stays on. The fuse block is great because it turns everything off when the bike turns off. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Mexican Internet
Awesome, much thanks for the quick reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts