Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I parked in a red zone in front of the natural food store in Sedona to get a weekend events paper. Back turned no more than 20 seconds, turn and there is a woman petting the headlight faring. I walk back and she is all "whose bike is this?" Turns out she rides, hadn't seen one before, info, can I sit on her to see if I can reach the ground, while petting the headlight again. She runs after her brother in the store, drags him out, talk some about different motards/shops. She apologizes about the petting, I tell her I fell in lust at first sight too. RED ROCKS! pun intended:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
So I parked in a red zone in front of the natural food store in Sedona to get a weekend events paper. Back turned no more than 20 seconds, turn and there is a woman petting the headlight faring. I walk back and she is all "whose bike is this?" Turns out she rides, hadn't seen one before, info, can I sit on her to see if I can reach the ground, while petting the headlight again. She runs after her brother in the store, drags him out, talk some about different motards/shops. She apologizes about the petting, I tell her I fell in lust at first sight too. RED ROCKS! pun intended:rolleyes:
I thought she wanted you to sit on it to see if she could give you a reach around... DOH!:eek:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I thought she wanted you to sit on it to see if she could give you a reach around... DOH!:eek:
I had this happen to me in the middle of Manhattan. She had on a skirt and left a nice little wet stripe on the seat.....

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
, can I sit on her to see if I can reach the ground

... Glad she tried that on your bike :D

Obviously the girl hasn't see black yet ..... what red one :eek:

Cool, story, I too have parked by boke up to find people taking a good look, never a stroke or two from a lusty tho

·
Registered
592 Posts
... Glad she tried that on your bike :D

Obviously the girl hasn't see black yet ..... what red one :eek:

Cool, story, I too have parked by boke up to find people taking a good look, never a stroke or two from a lusty tho
I'd imagine the white ones get a lot of attention in NZ. ;)

·
Registered
862 Posts
I had this happen to me in the middle of Manhattan. She had on a skirt and left a nice little wet stripe on the seat.....
I don't know if I would call it a nice wet stripe. I hope you sanitized your seat. You should see how the seats rot on some of those Harleys.:D

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
I don't know if I would call it a nice wet stripe. I hope you sanitized your seat. You should see how the seats rot on some of those Harleys.:D

You guys realize these threads are useless without proper pictures, right?

;)

B

·
Premium Member
12,284 Posts
Your minds are in the Gutter. I had to check to see if I logged into the Penthouse forum ,Happened to me at the Beer store on the H-D , I am still looking for her ...Kind of makes your day a little Brighter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts