Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Petrolhead Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women (not enough women) who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop unnecessary hard earned cash spending on bikes or cars ( only necessary spending is ok, and it is all relative anyway). There are no dues or fees for PHA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions ( unwanted spare parts, apparel, group discounts and good advise ). PHA is not allied with any sect ( yeah right!), denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy ( Buell Suck!), neither endorses nor opposes any causes ( Catalytic convertors harm the environment). Our primary purpose is to stay sane and help other Petrolheads to achieve sanity and hopefully a better credit situation.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I am gonna start.
Hi my name is JFB and I am a petrolhead.
I am constantly thinking about bikes and cars and waste my time and energy researching and reading forums...
Once in a while I crave for a bike or car that I don't "necessarly" need and end up not sleeping nights and dreaming days until I do acquire this object of lust..... thinking that this would be it... and after a while same thing happen... even if I am driving a Porsche and a 1982 VW Golf GTI cruises by I need to look at it and I want one!!!
3 month ago I got a small bonus so it was either buy the dinning table with chairs and all or put a down payment on the HM......
Thank you

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
hows that dinning room set working out for ya, jb? :think::rolleyes:

Ok I am gonna start.
Hi my name is JFB and I am a petrolhead.
I am constantly thinking about bikes and cars and waste my time and energy researching and reading forums...
Once in a while I crave for a bike or car that I don't "necessarly" need and end up not sleeping nights and dreaming days until I do acquire this object of lust..... thinking that this would be it... and after a while same thing happen... even if I am driving a Porsche and a 1982 VW Golf GTI cruises by I need to look at it and I want one!!!
3 month ago I got a small bonus so it was either buy the dinning table with chairs and all or put a down payment on the HM......
Thank you

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hello, my name is Rich and I am a petrolhead. I spend every waking moment thinking about motorcycles and women. Both expensive hobbies. Much of my freetime is spent riding one or the other. If I'm not riding i am in front of the computer visiting my many bookmarks: ducati.ms, pnwriders, hellforleather, desmonorthwest, advrider, newenough.com, motorcyclesuperstore, and various adult websites. When it comes to choosing between 92 octane and food, I choose gas. They say the first step to recovery is admiting you have a problem. Well, I have no problem, there will be no recovery!

·
Registered
255 Posts
haha, you're all mad.. nothing wrong with me... my Hyper is bike number 29ish,only got 3 left in the garage... I've only got 7 pairs of gloves, 6 jackets, 4 pants, 8 helmets, various trinkets on all the bikes.... oh dear...do I need help? no way....I'm luvin it.... :) sorry, I decline membership, already starting a list up of the next toy.....
:) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts