·
Premium Member
713 Posts
multi has DUCNUT. tard has this.

·
Tightly Clenched...
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My car's plate is TATTOO1 so I went with TAT22 for the bike. Completely non Hyper related I know...

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was thinking of getting one that said OVRTRQ (Over Torque), which is a bit of a double entendre... as the hyper is torquey as shit, and it's a helicopter term (I fly for a living)...

But then I realized it might be kind of douchey hahaha :rolleyes:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Mine is "MY TARD" :D

multi has DUCNUT. tard has this.

Kinda Jealous I applied for "MYTARD" and the dmv sent me a letter telling me the approval committee has denied my request. They state it is because of what it could mean to others on the road. I can appeal their decision and request a hearing with the committee to state my case but this could take up to 60 days before they even hear my case, then there is no guarantee I will be able to change their minds. Total bullshit if you ask me. It's a free country I should be able to put what I want on the plate and if someone has a problem with it they can confront me. I'm trying to decide how much I want the plate or if I should just apply for something else. Any suggestions\ideas on different plates? I have 6 letters or numbers I can use. drawing blank atm on other ideas. thanx in advance to any one who contributes ideas.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts