Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In post office today, standing in line, waiting my turn.............
A hole gets to counter and starts berating women trying to help him. M fing too much to ship, thats too long to get there, why is it so f ing expensive........blah blah blah..........

I'm standing behind a little old lady also waiting and obviously disturbed by this a holes beratement. I said excuse me mam and proceed to counter and a holes zone. He turns to look at me and asks "What the F you want?" I am now livid, angry like back in the desert angry........... I calmly say that this lady and I dont appreciate what your attitude is and that she doesnt deserve it.

He balls his fist up and I tell him, Thats a big mistake pal......BIG........ we will take this outside away from cameras. He m f's me and I tell him to try it........ (I dont understand the hostility but, bring it if your able) I tell him to take his shit and go to the UPS store.......I even invite him by opening the door. Reckon he got my message and leaves............

I'm not one to go lookin for trouble, honestly, I am a real calm cool cat. BUT, I won't stand by blindly when this shit happens. I dont get why people are the way they are anymore. I just dont. Why are folk like this? WTF man? Do we not care anymore? I dont like getting angry, fuck!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Too many people only care about themselves and will be a complete A hole to get what they want.
I'd rate your actions as semi hazardous, depending on your size etc, but I guess it worked.
So, good job. >:)

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too many people only care about themselves and will be a complete A hole to get what they want.
I'd rate your actions as semi hazardous, depending on your size etc, but I guess it worked.
So, good job. >:)
My size is irelavent, 6'1 245 lbs, its principles man. Semi hazardous? (I been in the sandbox, not concerned with hazards but Thank you)

You did a great thing today. I love you man!
Aint lookin for kudos but, Thank you. I struggle with this kind of thing. I just dont get it. Why would you treat anybody trying to help you this way?

We aint got long on this rock, why make it so miserable?

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
and there's a lot of people with all sorts of mental illness of drastically varying depths that affect how they act, esp in terms of blame and accountability. maybe he just needed a good hug. that's generally what it comes down to deep down.

maybe he just has a real shit storm of a life and he didn't have the money or time required and his outward expression of that is anger.
lots of men only get taught anger from their fathers, so it perpetuates. over your side the whole guns thing would make me very worried of intervening too. no matter what your training is, crazy is crazy.

·
Registered
910 Posts
My size is irelavent, 6'1 245 lbs, its principles man. Semi hazardous? (I been in the sandbox, not concerned with hazards but Thank you)
Being 5'5" and about 100 pounds less I think it is a factor. :laugh:

·
Come in Spinner :)
7,308 Posts
I know you can't reason with a sick mind so unless I have a massive power advantage I always follow my number one rule.
"Life's too short to get tangled up with dickheads"

·
Super Moderator
25,918 Posts
This is very true and as a small guy myself I would have never done that, but I commend and admire the Wile one for having the balls to do so. If more people stood up to basic asshole behavior, maybe basic assholes wouldn't feel as free to express their asshole ways to the world at large without fear of repercussions.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really appreciate the views posed. Honestly I do. Ill think on them all.

I think that Im more upset about getting that angry than the a hole himself. Long ago, I vowed to walk a different path.

Again, I'll not stand by blindly. Aint happenin no matter what it is.

Conflicted.........YES I AM.

Thank you all. I can breath now.

·
Registered
435 Posts

We aint got long on this rock, why make it so miserable?
musta been one helluva sandbox fellow motobro. do be careful, tho, as assholes like the one you ran into often pack weaponry to make up for their lack of actual manhood.

·
Registered
23 Posts
When I was being underpaid to chase bad guys we had a saying that seems to apply in your involvement with the "a--hole", "You can't fix STUPID!" Sad to say that as I get older it appears as if more and more folks seem to be unfixable? Go figure....

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When I was being underpaid to chase bad guys we had a saying that seems to apply in your involvement with the "a--hole", "You can't fix STUPID!" Sad to say that as I get older it appears as if more and more folks seem to be unfixable? Go figure....

Thank you. I have been feeling older and am seeing the same thing.

·
5,218 Posts
This is very true and as a small guy myself I would have never done that, but I commend and admire the Wile one for having the balls to do so. If more people stood up to basic asshole behavior, maybe basic assholes wouldn't feel as free to express their asshole ways to the world at large without fear of repercussions.
Well said. Thankfully we're seeing movements like this in the world at large. Interesting times.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts