Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the welcome to the forum. We are excited to become part of the Ducati.MS community. Our goals at the school are to help riders who currently ride the race track to ride faster with more confidence and to encourage any of you who have never had the pleasure of track riding to come out and give it a try - with Penguin or your whatever your local organization happens to be.

Free Article and Newsletter
In an effort to help all riders get better, we put out a monthly newsletter that includes a detailed breakdown of a specific track strategy or skill. If's free for all to subscribe to, and can be found by entering your email address in the "Subscribe Now" window at the bottom RH side of the www.penguinracing.com home page. When you sign up, click the Penguin Roadracing News Box on the next page and put in your information. You'll be given a link to a free article on Body position that will give you an idea about the kind of stuff you can expect.

We've got a number of great events coming up, and we will be extending invitation to everyone on the forum right here. We can also answer questions on Ducati track setup, racetracks we've been to, riding technique or anything else you may want to know. Our passion is the racetrack, and we're more than happy to help anyone who needs it.

·
Premium Member
6,916 Posts
Thanks for the welcome to the forum. We are excited to become part of the Ducati.MS community. Our goals at the school are to help riders who currently ride the race track to ride faster with more confidence and to encourage any of you who have never had the pleasure of track riding to come out and give it a try - with Penguin or your whatever your local organization happens to be.

Free Article and Newsletter
In an effort to help all riders get better, we put out a monthly newsletter that includes a detailed breakdown of a specific track strategy or skill. If's free for all to subscribe to, and can be found by entering your email address in the "Subscribe Now" window at the bottom RH side of the www.penguinracing.com home page. When you sign up, click the Penguin Roadracing News Box on the next page and put in your information. You'll be given a link to a free article on Body position that will give you an idea about the kind of stuff you can expect.

We've got a number of great events coming up, and we will be extending invitation to everyone on the forum right here. We can also answer questions on Ducati track setup, racetracks we've been to, riding technique or anything else you may want to know. Our passion is the racetrack, and we're more than happy to help anyone who needs it.
Subscribed, thanks, good article. Looking forward to the next one.

Craig

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This months article was about using your inside knee to your advantage....discussing details on exactly how any why we use it and it made some suggestions for self-checks to be sure that you are using it properly.

We look forward to having more forum members join in on the discussion!

·
Banned
152 Posts
Spreading the Word

Eric-

Just wondered if you considered posting up your info on some other Ducati sites as well since most of the new Super Bike folks use them and would love to see what you have cooking, like things with the NJMP and TPM combo! Any chance you could get logged into these sites to help spread the word out a bit more? I know what it entails being a vendor on these forums so just take it as food for thought and check them out for a bit before having to commit as a vendor. Perhaps you can even just post under your own name of something to announce all these great opportunities Penguin has going on?

Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Motorcycle Forums

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Im the friend of Bruce, Kyle and old school BCM team who attended my first school with you and Dad up at Loudon MANY years ago! I am on the fence about the Jersey event and trying to recruit my crew on going!

Many thanks brother!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eric-

Just wondered if you considered posting up your info on some other Ducati sites as well since most of the new Super Bike folks use them and would love to see what you have cooking, like things with the NJMP and TPM combo! Any chance you could get logged into these sites to help spread the word out a bit more? I know what it entails being a vendor on these forums so just take it as food for thought and check them out for a bit before having to commit as a vendor. Perhaps you can even just post under your own name of something to announce all these great opportunities Penguin has going on?

Ducati 1199 Forum - Ducati 1199 Motorcycle Forums

ducati.org forum | the home for ducati owners and enthusiasts

Im the friend of Bruce, Kyle and old school BCM team who attended my first school with you and Dad up at Loudon MANY years ago! I am on the fence about the Jersey event and trying to recruit my crew on going!

Many thanks brother!
I don't want to step on any toes out there....but perhaps I'll take a look.

It would be great to have you down at NJMP, as that event is going to be a really good time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts