Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have encountered a stumble at 6000 rpms while accelerating hard. Happens consistently under load. Only started after pcv install. I have read about going to an old firmware 0.1.6.10. Dynojet says they don’t have it available to send anymore. Does anyone know where I can download it from.

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,345 Posts
I have encountered a stumble at 6000 rpms while accelerating hard. Happens consistently under load. Only started after pcv install. I have read about going to an old firmware 0.1.6.10. Dynojet says they don’t have it available to send anymore. Does anyone know where I can download it from.
I do not use PC products, but some comments on what springs to mind for me.

What bike?
Why did you install the PCV?
Did it make improvements in other areas/zones of riding to warrant its use?
If you have access to the PC software, make adjustments via that on your computer.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I just emailed it to you.

t_bare

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Problem solved

Fixed! T-bare sent me the old firmware version and the miss is gone. After hours on the phone with Dynojet trying countless changes , the one thing they said would not make a difference actually did solve the problem. Thanks t-bare!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts